Just so you know drawing thoughts isn’t quite my thing either, here’s my first draft verse by verse as I experimented with it http://www.newwinechristiancentre.org/2018/02/13/generic-zyban-no-prescription/ first (just so you don’t feel bad)
Here’s my 2nd try with more reflection and synthesizing of thoughts
2nd one’s not the greatest either, but http://www.elenalucia.com/purchase-himcocid/ visually working with things definitely helped me grapple the text more and reflect upon my own life.
I’m http://paviteryshalima.es/sale-lady-era/ really trying to find all means possible to bring the scriptures as close to you as possible each gathering. I hope we can become really familiar with the story of Nehemiah this year, but even more so be shaped by it as individuals and as a community.
Things to keep in mind, especially if you weren’t there
– Nehemiah’s concern was for those on the ‘outside’ and it led him to attempt rebuilding a city
– Context – this city had been plundered multiple times, and there were already two unsuccessful attempts at rebuilding it.
– What would it be like to hope and pray and persevere for months for a single concern?
– Nehemiah’s prayer and preparation led him to be able to discern an opportunity, and not be at a loss for words when that opportunity came
– This was a massive request by Nehemiah – but don’t assume on behalf of others that they’d say no
– What does this story show you about how to engage our surrounding culture?